Pokemon Go is a game that’s crested with the help of the API in Google Maps. What it basically does is trace the exact location of the GPS in your device and offer Pokemon for the certain region that you’re in; Pokemon have designated places, some more difficult to find than others, so that’s why you really do need to get out and about.
That ‘out and about’ part proves to be a challenge for some due to their schedules or they just don’t feel like doing it. A Pokemon Go GPS hack like the Pokemon Go Hack Joystick is just what you need.
Pokemon Go Joystick
The Pokemon Go Joystick is a non-rooted hack, which basically means that it won’t require any kind of Root or Custom recovery unlike all the other hacks that you may have encountered before. What the hack basically does is provide a Joystick or something like arrow keys which help users move all over an area. A feature called location spoofing lets you play Pokemon Go from just about any location in the world when in reality you’re in the comforts of your own home. So, how to install the Pokemon Go hack Joystick?
- Download the hack from their official website.
- Open the Setting App, go to the About Phone, click on the build number 7 times in order to activate the Developer options.
- Head back to settings, developer options and find the ‘select mock location app’ and press the Fake GPS Joystick.
- Set your GPS mode to High accuracy.
- Now it’s time to open the Fake GPS app and pick any location you want.
- Once you’ve pressed the location, a green icon will appear and just click ‘Start.’
- Lastly, launch the Pokemon Go game and enjoy.