Parcels and couriers both used cardboard boxes for shipping. It provides protection to the object which is being shipped from one place to another. It is used because if the object or product is not covered in a box or any material like that it may be harmed and damaged among other couriers as all the couriers are shipped together by any mode of transport, whether by air, road or waterway.
What type of boxes is used exactly for the same purpose? Commonly cardboard boxes are used but there is another type of boxes available that are made from corrugated cardboard sheets and are much more stronger than regular ones. Many companies look upon using it for various shipments. So why do they prefer corrugated boxes more than normal ones?
The advantages of the same mentioned above include
- The flexibility it poses is very good for cutting, folding, stapling, pasting and taping. Different boxes can be made of multiple sizes and shapes.
- It is lightweight, hence is easy to transport and to handle.
- It ensures complete and total safety of the product or packaged good item which prevents it from banging around here and there.
- It is easily available in the market in various designs whether it be double wall, single wall etc.
- The cost is highly cheap compared to other types of packaging like plastic and others. The packing is very commercial and easy with it too.
All of these advantages make it a better option for manufacturers to choose it. There are multiple rigid box manufacturers who supply these boxes to so many brands and companies that have delivery options to customers who buy their products. The same goes for manufacturing and production companies too who use these kinds of corrugated boxes.